Anti-Corruption and Good governance Training program for East Africa Marquette University, Les Aspin Centre for Government, Washington, DC, USA September – October 2005. M.A. Liberal Studies (1995) Graduate School, City University of New York. LL. B [Hons.] University of Nairobi, Kenya. 1973.
Alliance Girls’ High School for “O” and “A” level (1968) Cambridge School Certificates.
• Functions of the United Nations General Assembly, its organs and agencies; diplomacy and international relations
• Good Governance and Anti-Corruption
• Delegate No.502 at the National Constitutional Conference at Bomas of Kenya to review Kenya’s Constitution. Served in the Committee on the Bill of Rights.
• Member and Vice-Chairperson of the National Anti-Corruption Steering Campaign Committee -Kenya from May 2005 -2016.
• A member, Board of Adult Education in Kenya
• 2018 to date, member of the Kisumu City Board, Kenya.
• Consultant Gender Development, e.g., a joint POLICY Project – Kenya, and Kenya National Commission on Human Rights project on Women’s right to own and inherit property. July 2001- August 2004.
• Executive Director, Maendeleo ya Wanawake Organization (MYWO, (Organization for development of women”).
• Senior Adviser and Liaison Officer for Africa and Arab States Regions (project Personnel appointment) with the Conference Secretariat of the United Nations Fourth World Conference on Women, answerable to the Secretary General for the Conference. 1994-1996.
• Delegate and Kenya Government representative in the Third Committee of the United Nations General Assembly. 1978- 1993